Become a Member - New or Renewing
Membership is $20 annually and includes:
- Textile programs and workshops
- Access to an extensive textile library of books, magazines, and woven samples
- Rental of guild weaving & spinning equipment
- Opportunities for purchasing equipment, yarn, books and supplies
- Guild fundraising activities including sales of handcrafted textiles
- Community outreach activities
- Scholarship program for learning and sharing with the Guild
- Guild affiliation with the Handweavers Guild of America, Inc
- Access to our private online facebook group for sharing ideas and projects
- Receive our monthly e-newsletter
- Be a part of our local community of weavers, spinners, and fiber fanatics who love to share, explore, and preserve the artisanry of weaving and textiles.
Membership is through 31 March 2022. Yearly dues of $20 for single membership. This price covers both new and renewing members. Sorry, but at this time we cannot offer a reduced rate for partial year; please consider the balance a donation, and we thank you!